This year’s Slivka Bachelor Auction was 1) Saturday Night Live themed, 2) hosted by the amazing Isabelle Orrico and Kingsley Leung, and 3) so, so awesome.
We raised more than $2000 for dance marathon! Slivkans showed off their talents and auctioned off some unique services: keep an eye out for they dying of President Carmody’s hair!
Freshmen and upperclassmen alike gathered in the quad behind Slivka for the first munchies event of the year: S’mores!
Slivkans gathered in the Rec Lounge to play Rock Band and Guitar Hero into the early hours of the morning.
Slivkans and CCIers met in the quad to play a game of Zombie Apocalypse (or ZOMPOCALYPSE, if you will). Notable happening: A CCI Community Assistant (Zombie Team) hid in the branches of a tree, and in jumping out to turn a human, landed upon Slivka IT Chair Alex Repucci.
The rules were as follows:
- Humans: get as many humans from South Campus to the bench in front of CCI.
- Zombies: convert all humans.
- Every player will receive a strip of white cloth: humans are to tie them on their arms, zombies are to tie them on their foreheads.
- Sheridan Road is the south and west boundary of the field of play. Lincoln is the north boundary.
- The farthest south zombies are allowed to go is the line marked by Norris-Library-Deering Field. Zombies are not allowed to be in the quad between CCI and Slivka, but the entire lakefill is safe for zombies.
Notable happening: A CCI Community Assistant (Zombie Team) hid in the branches of a tree, and in jumping out to turn a human, landed upon Slivka IT Chair Alex Repucci.
During Wildcat Welcome Week 2011, freshmen gathered in the Rec Lounge to build things with cardboard!