- Norris Bookstore – Official University bookstore.
- Ground floor of Norris University Center.
- Norris provides a convenient location for college dorm needs. Featuring Northwestern apparel, face care, snack foods, even computer accessories, Norris has just about everything that will make Northwestern your home.
- Beck’s Bookstore – Alternative to Norris.
- On Clark Street in downtown Evanston next to the Clarke’s restaurant.
- Target – general retailer.
- Take Sheridan South (toward downtown Evanston), turn right onto Dempster, left onto McCormick Blvd., and left onto Howard. Complex is on the left.
- Jewel – grocery/supermarket.
- Take Sheridan South; store is on the right past Main St. opposite Blockbuster.
- Another location: Take Sheridan North and turn left on Lincoln St. Continue on Lincoln and make a right onto Green Bay Rd. Jewel will be on your left after a few blocks.
- Dominick’s – grocery/supermarket.
- Take Sheridan south which will merge into Chicago. Turn west (right) onto Dempster and take it to Dodge Avenue.
- Office Max – office/computer.
- Same shopping complex as Target, see directions above.
- D&Ds – corner grocery.
- Take Noyes, off of Sheridan. Store is on the right just before the El tracks.
On Sundays during the academic year, complimentary service by shuttles will stop by Dominick’s, Jewel, and Old Orchard Shopping Center. More information can be found on Northwestern’s Evanston Campus Shuttles page.